EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
You have :
- A degree in information technology, electrical engineering, engineering informatics or electronics
- Extensive programming skills
- Experience with Linux/Android kernel
- C/C++ development experience
- Embedded development experience and debugging, including Jtag
- QNX or Windows CE experience is a plus
At least 5 years of professional experience.
Multi-sectors experiences is a plus.
As part of the international team, you will be performing your work with highly talented colleagues from all around the globe.
- Driver development
- Managing projects with an international team of engineers
- Participation in product family discussions including feature analysis and system design tradeoffs.
Frankfurt area (Friedberg) - GERMANY